Stress.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've been caught up with school and family commitment.

Theater arts rehearsals: 11:30am - 2pm (Tues. Thurs.)
Family: Like Full-time.

Plus my Finals week is coming. It's this week.
So yea I don't know when or where I'm going to
start updating.

But since this is the least *ehem I admit, site of ours
that I checked. I will start here next time I find time. Well like
maybe next two weeks. Because right after our show we're going to
fly us to New York.
And I want to spend as much as time enjoying our stay there not worrying
anything. I sooo hope.

Ow yea b4 I forget. Imma post my Pending fansign for paolo here.
SOrry bunch for the delay. *hugsey




Posted by Virluz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay. :) after decades nagparamdam ka na rin.

love the fansign. Nalagay ko na sa fs. XD