Bataan

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ignore the title, it sucks XD anyways, I went back to my place in Bataan last Wednesday to get my stuffs (clothes, shoes, accessories etc.) Im staying for good here in Fairview Quezon City so I totally need those. I spent like 2 days there, and badly wished that my “so-called friends” wont come to drop me a visit (they do irritate me a lot, that’s why). And just like 99% of wishes, it didn’t came true. My friends went to my place and said their goodbyes. They were like Gods sheeps sent from heaven telling me how they’ll miss me, sad daw sila. Ang pla-plastik!
One of them even said “Pao, pagbalik mo sana mukang tao ka na!” then all of them laughed as if there’s no more tomorrow. I was like smiling all the time, acting that I didn’t even heard a thing, but at the back of my mind I was shouting “Mga pesteng to, din a ko babalik dito no! P*cha! P*cha! As if I wanna see your PROMDI faces ever!” lol. Ang bad ko XD

Anyways miss them. Ill miss the times we spent together, like the sleep over na ako pa nagpauso coz mga PROMDI nga, the never ending asaran, na laging ako ang topic, the TONG-IT sessions, and the boring kwentuhan under the tree.

But then, ayokong mabulok sa probinsya, and now, that I’m back in my beloved URBAN PLACE, marami ulit changes, new people, stuffs, friends I guess, but the memories I left back in Bataan will always be special.


Posted by Paolo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh paolo,ur so random,.lolz. God bless u to ur new life at the rural place,it's really a big change.But yeah, ur memories to ur hometown will be there!