Fortune cookie says "She's not supposed to...."

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This happened yesterday but because I was drowsed from my meds, I never get the chance to blog it.



The night before this incident happen was the most crucial night I have to under go to. It started from 9pm to 5am in the morning. I have to go back and forth into the bathroom just to wash my teeth with cold water and I have to do that in every 2mins. (That's how painful it is) It turned my head into this hulk-ish type of creature for I felt that it is really heavy and worse is it's awwy.



So yea enough bout that matter. I woke up and get myself ready to school because I have to be on the Bailey Hall for my Final.



I rode the 12.24noon bus. I never expected anything unusual until the bus headed to Sonoma Developmental Center (Hospital for old crazy people). I rest my head down because I felt I am going to throw up or something. It's like I can't breathe thing you know what I mean and then suddenly this old woman came rushing right on where I'm sitting and saw that there is somebody occupying the seat. (Well I can never blame her because from the bus entrance you can't really see if there's someone on my seat.)



And then she just stopped, not knowing what to do. She bluntly said "She's not supposed to sleep here" and then I'm like "We'll then F you. It's not my fault people are growing that part of it is all this pain." I was actually going to say she shouldn't have made a scene just because she got moded. But the pain is really unbearable that I can't voice myself out.



Posted by Virluz

0 comments: