"OJ"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Me and my Tita, together with my Sissy and Mom went out last Sunday to buy some new stuffs. Pagdating, Me and Tita went to Bench to check on the "OJ" White Jeans she was boasting every now and then. Having seen the jeans, Ive already pictured myself wearing it.

"STUNNING" lol. But thats not the issue here. I think that the design is sooO plain, like I have 2 jeans that actually looks sooO like the one shes boasting. lol.

Bottom line, i told her that I didnt like it. I went out, and found my way on to the DEPT.STORE, there, I saw MY FAVORITE. "SALE". ( Ok. F*ck, Im not cheap, but you see, im just being practical-why buy 1 sooO expensive jeans when you could have 2 in a cheaper price? Right?!)

Inside the DEPT.STORE. I saw this super fashionable trendy "SKINNY JEANS". It was ayt! Loved the design, the color, the cut. PERFECT. Plus+ its cheaper, just the right one that I could boast with my friends on a night out haha lol.

End of story :)

Posted by Paolo

2 comments:

Darlyn said...

hello.. nice to to be the first who comment in this post.. hehehhe

thanks for dropping by in my blog... you are welcome for anytime to visit.

sorry i can't relate sa post mo kc ewan di ko tlga magustuhan ang skinny jeans khit ibigay pa ng libre sa akin.. heheheheh..

take good care and keep updating your blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my post!
well yeah,,who doesn't like skinny jeans? *points at the first commentor* lol. they are love~_~ i wanna see u wearing them!