intro.(paolo)

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Paolo- that's me. Obviously, I'm the one in-charge with the sites look (theme, contents etc.). Now you know. Credits goes to me :)
On to our favorite part. STORY TELLING.
Once upon a time, in a peaceful land, there lived a very cute dude (caughs*). Then one lovely day, a sweet gurly came and tried to befriend him.
Unfortunetly, he liked her. lol. And the rest is history.
Having known Virluz for almost a year or sso, makes me feel sooo SMART. lol. Not coz i think shes STUPID, its just that, she asks a lot :)
Compliments? Virluz's ideas are BRILLIANT. Hate to say it but yeah, I look up to her coz of that. This blog is actually her idea. BRILLIANT isn't it?
That's why I hate her. And I always will.



Posted by Paolo

3 comments:

Paolo feat. Virluz said...

Having said that, though you have this BRILLIANT IDEAS, I still think that mine's much better. :)

Which makes you hate me even more. haha.

viRLaLoo00 said...

I know. ahaha. shit palitan na natin our pic. eeeeewneeees w

viRLaLoo00 said...

and hell yea. I get in charge with the idea... and you do the actions..